Estate Sale | Moving Sale
An Estate or Moving Sale is an event that is held to liquidate personal or estate property over a period of 1 to 3 days (based on the estate size) in your home or a residence.
Why have an Estate/Moving Sale?
- Estate/moving sales are the best way to obtain fair market value for items found in a property.
- An expert evaluation will facilitate the success of your sale by having the accurate assessment of your estate.
- Reduce future expenses for storing or moving items to other locations.
- We offer an array of services to maximize the value of the sale contents, allowing you the freedom to attend to your other responsibilities.
- Your consultation is confidential – We will assess your needs and complete an on-site assessment to help determine the best options for your personal valuables and the potential sale.
- Coordinating – We will organize, arrange and display all items to be sold on the set-up date. We will use available tables, shelves and similar areas for display purposes. If needed, we will provide tables, garment racks and display cases. A secure area will be sanctioned off for small valuables.
- Pricing – We will appraise all items to be sold and discuss specifics of the pricing with you. We will then indicate the pricing on the items using a variety of labels, tags and stickers.
- Advertising – We will arrange for appropriate advertisement in various local newspapers one day prior to the sale and on the day of the sale. We will provide advertising on our site, with an email newsletter blast and on various websites. On the day of the sale, we will post street signs directing people to the sale.
- Conducting the Sale – We will conduct the sale in a professional and efficient manner with two main goals in mind. To sell all items and to maximize the proceeds from the sale for you. Furthermore, our professionalism and refined customer service will ensure that your estate sale will run smoothly.
- Disposing of Unsold items – It is our pleasure to suggest names of charities that will pick up the unsold items at your convenience. In addition, we work with various companies that we may recommend to help you dispose and/or recycle the additional items. Lastly, we also offer a broom clean service.
- Estate Buyouts – We offer partial or total buyouts in special circumstances. We would welcome the opportunity to evaluate and purchase your estate.
- Packing, moving and relocating services available – We offer a wide range of services to facilitate all your moving needs.
- Confidentiality – With over 16 years of experience, our reputation has remained constant and our clients can rest assure that we will not divulge any information pertaining to your sale.